Bangladesh Steel & Engineering Corporation (BSEC)
Written Exam, Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
Marks-75, Time: 90 Minutes, Place: Dhanmondi Govt. Boys School, Dhaka
1. Differentiate between Impulse and Reaction Turbine. What is staging in turbine?
2. What is draft tube in Hydraulic turbine?
3. Draw the block diagram of Vapor compression refrigeration system and the P-V , T-S Diagram
4. What are the characteristics of good refrigerant? Why sub-cooling is necessary in refrigeration system.
5. Write down the major and minor losses in pumping system
6. Write down the second law of thermodynamics with practical examples
7. Differentiate between CI and SI Engine
8. Why flywheel is used in IC Engines?
9. A block 30 m by 30m weighing 80 Kg. The friction of Co-efficient from the block and earth is 0.27. find out the embedding force
10. Front, Top and Right hand side view of an Isometric view.
11. Write the Significant of the historical speech on March 7, 1971 by Bangabundhu
12. “Ekti Khamar Ekti Bari Prokalpo” reducing the poverty through female involvement- comments
13. Machineries used in Agricultural increasing the unemployment in rural area- comments.
14. Vocational education impact on economic-comments
15. Differentiate- a) Newton’s Law & Daltons law b) Physical change & Chemical change c) Production & Manufacturing d) speed & velocity e) acceleration & retardation