Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC) Post: Assistant Engineer (CE)-2014
Exam venue: BUET, Duration: 1.5 hours, Total Marks: 100 Marks
Marks distribution: 30 marks on General knowledge (60 objectives x 0.5= 30 marks) and 70 marks on departmental questions.
1. Sedimentation tank design: Volume, discharge given, detention time =?
2. Rain water: Area of roof, rainfall intensity, runoff coefficient given, quantity=?
3. Chlorination curve with break point
5. Column area, reinforcement given, tie rod spacing=?
6. SFD, BMD of a simply supported beam and a flexure=?
7. pH given, [OH-] = ?
8. Angle of friction, unit wt, height given, active pressure=?
9. Surveying: length correction of engineering chain=?10. Concrete volume, ratio given, cement bag =?
11. Axle load on column determination.